Referencing Style Assignment Help With Book Referencing
1) Book Referencing:-
- a) With 1 author:- All the general rules are applied directly.
- Welch, Kathleen E. Electric Rhetoric: Classical Rhetoric, Oralism and a New Literacy. Cambridge: MIT, 1999. Print.
- b) With 2 or more author: - The names of authors are separated by a comma.
- Sennett, R., & Cobb, J. (1972). The hidden injuries of class. New York.
- Flexer, RW, Baer, RM, Luft, P & Simmons, TJ 2008, Transition planning for secondary students with disabilities, 3rd (edn), Pearson, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey.
c) Anonymous: - No Author name is specified. Start directly with the title.
- The eliciting of frank answers 1955, Engineering Publications, Florida.
d) More than one book by the same author in the same year: - Lower case should be placed immediately after the year to distinguish.
- King, P 1984a, Power in Australia, UQP, St. Lucia.
------1984b, Solar power, Macmillan, Melbourne.
e) Edited Books: - Indicate editions by “(Ed) or (ed)” immediately followed by the Authors’ name.
- Venkatachala ,B.J. (Edn)2009, Inequalities : An Approach Through Problems, Hindustan Book Agency, New Delhi.
f) Books with different editions: - Show what edition followed by the title of the book.
- Wilson J, Molecular Biology of the Cell, Fourth Edition: A Problems Approach, 2nd edition,2009, Engineering Publications, Florida.
g) Chapter in edited book:- Write the chapter name just after the authors’ name .
- North, D 1980, ‘Energy use at home', in S Scott & N Peel (eds), Energy conservation, Academic Press, London.
h) For corporate Author:- The Department/corporation is written instead of Authors’ name.
- Department of Energy 1980, Projections of energy needs, HMSO, London.
i) Indicating page numbers:- Sometimes it is necessary to cite the page no also. If so, write the no. as the final item of citation.
- Oppenheim, PL 1981, Advances in power engineering, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, p. 70.
j) For Electronics books : - For electronic books this pattern is followed:
<year of creation/revision>, <Title>, < edition/version of the material>, < Sponsor’s name and place or publishers’ place >, <viewed day month and year>, < URL or the website address>
- Fitzgerald, FS 1920, This side of paradise, Scribner, New York, viewed 18 January 2005, <http://www.bartleby.com/115/>.
k) For chapters in Electronic books :- Again the same pattern is followed but with a slight variation
<Year of creation or last revision>, <'Chapter title', in book editor(s) (ed.)>,< Book title>, <name and place of the sponsor of the source (publisher, place)>, <viewed Day Month Year>, <URL either full location details or just the main site details>.
- Gould, SJ 2000, 'More things in Heaven and Earth', in H Rose & S Rose (eds), Alas, poor Darwin: arguments against evolutionary psychology, Harmony Books, NewYork, viewed 17 January 2005, <http://ezproxy.usq.edu.au/login?url=http://site.ebrary.com/lib/unisouthernqld/Doc?id=10015543>.
l) Articles that are cited in book :- Full reference of journal along with page no. is given while citing the articles in a book.
- Oppenheim, PL 1981, 'Power politics', Journal of Power Engineering, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 19-26, quoted in Strong, K 1985, Advances in power engineering, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, p. 70.
Referencing Style Assignment Help | Referencing Style Homework Help | Referencing Style Homework | Referencing Style Help | Referencing Style Solutions | Referencing Style Problems | High School Referencing Style | Referencing Style Tutor | Referencing Style Online Tutoring | Online Tutor | Term Paper Help | Process Scheduling Assignment Help | Homework Help | Tutor Online |Online Tutoring | Homework Tutoring
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help