Information Technology Sample Assignment Part 1
The publicly available interactive system, pick either ticket machine, parking payment machine, ATM i.e,
- A description of the technology and its principal purpose
- Describe the technology and its principal purpose.
- A description of the users, their goals and usability requirements
- Describe the user of the pda, their goals and usability requirements
- A model of how the users achieve their goals
Draw a model of how the users achieve their goal. For example: in the case of the website transaction, u need to draw a model that show how the product is searched, selected, put in a basket, make payment, etc
- An assessment of how well the interaction meets the user requirements for all types of user identified
- An evaluation of how well the interface complies with usability standards.
- Personal recommendations for improvement of the interface to meet usability standards/requirements
- Give personal recommendations for improvement of the interface.
The Powerpoint Presentation Slides
Provide a concluding section for your portfolio reflecting i.e learned about designing usable interfaces. This section should demonstrate your understanding of why interface design is necessary and the usefulness of the processes/techniques available. The advantages and drawbacks of using an interface design process in developing the different products you have studied.
Information Technology Assignment Help | Programming Assignment Help | Computer Program Assignment Help | Homework Tutoring | Algorithm Help | Computer Networks Help | System Design Help | Web Design | Networking Tutor | Online Tutoring | Homework Help | System Architecture Help | Software Design Help | Science Project Help | Multithreading Help | Data Processing Help | Network Design Help | Data Analysis Help
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help