Sample Finance Assignment For Students
Following transactions that took place during a recent fiscal year.The table indicating whether each item:
- Should be reported as an operating (O) activity,
- Investing (I) activity,
- Financing (F) activity,
- As a non-cash (NC) transaction reported in a separate schedule,
- Represents a cash inflow or cash outflow or has no cash flow effect. Assume use of the indirect approach.
- Accounts receivable increased $250,000 during the year and inventory decreased $500,000.
- Prepaid expenses increased $150,000 during the year.
- Accounts payable to suppliers of merchandise decreased $340,000 during the year.
- Accrued expenses payable decreased $100,000 during the year.
- Administrative expenses include depreciation expense of $90,000.
Finance Sample Assignment | International Finance Assignment | Corporate Finance Assignment Help | Finance Assignments | Financial Accounting Help Online | Business Finance Help | Finance Tutors | Help With Finance Homework | Financial Assignment | Help With Finance Problems | Help With Financial Accounting | Online Tutoring | Sample Homework
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help