4DOS Assignment Help
4DOS is a command line interpreter by JP Software, designed to replace the default command interpreter COMMAND.COM in DOS and Windows 95/98/Me. The 4DOS family of programs are meant to replace the default command processor. 4OS2 and 4NT replace CMD.EXE in OS/2 and Windows NT respectively. 4DOS was written by Rex Conn and Tom Rawson; it was first released in 1989.
All help with the programming language is available here at the assignmenthelp.net. We provide help for assignment, homework and project. Documentation and online tutorial are also available.
What Course Help for 4DOS programming language we provide?
If any student facing problem while doing project or assignment then you can chat with expert team and get proper help. Our tutor and expert team are available all the time, student can take advantage of services and learn and do their assignments. Students who wish to learn the programming language they can join the online tutorial services proved by assignmenthelp.net and learn in effective manner with minimum cost. All service are open for all students from college and schools.
A short introduction for the programming language is also available. Anyone can refer the documentation section and find solution for problem. We also provide support for project and coding of the 4DOS programming language.
Features of 4DOS programming language:
- Additional commands
- Support for command aliases, also in scripts
- Enhanced wildcards and the ability to filter date, file sizes and time stamps
- Context-specific online help
- Coloured directory listings
- variable functions and Internal variables
- A mechanism for creating, maintaining and displaying file descriptions
- Configuration stored in an INI file
- Support for the Windows clipboard
- Support for starting OS/2 programs
//print hello world in 4DOS @echo off :: "Hello, World!" program using 4DOS do forever echo Hello, World! enddo