1Z0-931 Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud
1. Which task is NOT automatically performed by the Oracle Autonomous Database?
- Backing up the database.
- Mask your sensitive data.
- Patching the database.
- Automatically optimize the workload.
2. The default eight-day retention period for Autonomous Database performance data can bemodified using which DBMS_WORKLOAD_REPOSITORY subprogram procedure?
3. If you need to connect to Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) using Java DatabaseConnectivity (JDBC) via an HTTP proxy, where do you set the proxy details?
- cwallet.ssoE. ojdbc.properties
4. How can an Autonomous Database resource be provisioned without logging into the OracleCloud Infrastructure console?
- Using Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) on the database server.
- It cannot be done.
- Connecting to the Cloud Infrastructure Command console via SSH wallet.
- Using the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Command Line interface tool or REST API calls.
5. What are three methods to load data into the Autonomous Database? (Choose three.)
- Oracle GoldenGate
- Transportable Tablespace
- RMAN Restore
- Oracle Data PumpE. SQL*Loader
6. In which way can a SQL Developer help you test your data loading scenario to AutonomousDatabase (ADB)?
- In the TEST phase of the wizard, a subset of accepted records is displayed based on yourdefinition.
- In the TEST phase of the wizard a list is generated containing the records that would berejected during import.
- In the Column Definition Phase, the system cross-references with the file-contents andshows the conflicts with the definition.
- In the TEST phase, a temporary table will be populated with the records before insertingthem in the destination table.
7. Which three statements are correct when the Autonomous Database is stopped? (Choosethree.)
- User with DWROLE can still access the database.
- Tools are no longer able to connect to a stopped instance.
- CPU billing is halted based on full-hour cycles of usage.
- In-flight transactions and queries are stopped.
8. A customer wants to migrate to Autonomous Database (ADB) but only allows for a very smallwindow of downtime. Golden Gate was advised to be used during the migration. For maximumreassurance of their end-users, the customer also would like to use Golden Gate as a fall-backscenario for the first 6 months after the migration. If customers complain, the on-premise datacan be synchronised with the ADB Instance for a switch back.Which statement about the migration using Golden Gate is correct?
- Migration to ADB is not possible using Golden Gate because the apply-process cannot beinstalled on ADB.
- Only the migration to ADB is possible from an on-premise installation of Golden Gate.
- Golden Gate on premise is not certified with ADB because Golden Gate Cloud Service existsfor this.
- The fallback scenario is not possible using Golden Gate because the capture-process cannotbe installed on ADB.
- The described scenario is correct, can be used for migration and fallback scenarios.
9. What is the predefined role that exists in Autonomous Database that includes common privileges that are used by a Data Warehouse developer?
10. What are two advantages of using Data Pump to migrate your Oracle Databases to Autonomous Database? (Choose two.)
- Data Pump can exclude migration of objects like indexes and materialized views that are not needed by Autonomous Database.
- Data Pump is platform independent - it can migrate Oracle Databases running on any platform.
- Data Pump is faster to migrate database than using RMAN.
- Data Pump creates the table spaces used by your Autonomous Database.
11. Which two system privileges does a user need to create analytic views? (Choose two.)
- CREATE ANALYTIC MEASURE
- CREATE ANALYTIC LEVEL
- CREATE ANALYTIC HIERARCHY
- CREATE ANALYTIC VIEWE. CREATE ATTRIBUTE DIMENSION
12. Which three statements are true about procedures in the DBMS_CLOUD package?(Choose three.)
- The DBMS_CLOUD.PUT_OBJECT procedure copies a file from Cloud Object Storage to theAutonomous Data Warehouse.
- The DBMS_CLOUD.CREATE_CREDENTIAL procedure stores Cloud Object Storagecredentials in the Autonomous Data Warehouse database.
- The DBMS_CLOUD.VALIDATE_EXTERNAL_TABLE procedure validates the source files foran external table, generates log information, and stores the rows that do not match the formatoptions specified for the external table in a badfile table on Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- The DBMS_CLOUD.DELETE_FILE procedure removes the credentials file from theAutonomous Data Warehouse database.
- The DBMS_CLOUD.CREATE_EXTERNAL_TABLE procedure creates an external table onfiles in the cloud. You can run queries on external data from the Autonomous Data Warehouse.
13. Which statement is true in regards to database links?
- You can call PL/SQL procedures and functions using a database link.
- Connect from Autonomous Database to remote database using a database link.
- Connect to Autonomous Database from remote database using a database link.
- Create a database link from one Autonomous Database to another Autonomous Databaseinstance.
14. While Autonomous Transaction Processing and Autonomous Data Warehouse use thesame Oracle database, which statement is true about the workloads?
- Autonomous Transaction Processing memory usage optimizes workloads for parallel joinsand aggregations.
- Autonomous Data Warehouse workloads are optimized for mixed workloads.
- Autonomous Transaction Processing workloads are optimized for data warehouse, datamart, and data lake.
- Data that is bulk loaded, by default, uses the row format in Autonomous TransactionProcessing where Autonomous Data Warehouse data format is columnar.
15. Where can a user's public ssh key be added on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console inorder to execute API calls?
- On the Autonomous Database Console.
- SSH keys are not required in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- SSH keys cannot be added from console. They have to be added using REST APIs only.
- Navigate to Identity, select Users panel on the console and select "Add Public Key".