Wireless Communication is the terms which incorporate all connecting and communicating procedure between two or more devices using wireless signal. Wireless Communication transmit the information without involving any types of wire or any electrical conductors over a long distance.
Features of Wireless Communication:-
- Wireless Communication is used for wireless Access of internet, cellular telephony etc.
- The transmitted distance will be anywhere in few metre, i.e for television remote control. and for radio Communication, transmitted distance will be thousands of kilometres.
- It is used for serial Communication and Ethernet Communication.
- It has low latency for tele-protection.
- It is point-to-multipoint Capability.