The advertisement is a process of promoting a product through an audio or visual form of marketing communication. An advertisement is promoted through various mass media such as newspapers, magazines, televisions, radio, social media etc. The actual presentation of the message in a medium is referred to as an advertisement or “ad” in short.
Commercial ads often seek to generate increased consumption of their product or services through “branding”, which associates a product name or image with certain qualities in the mind of consumers. Nowadays, Advertisements has emerged as a boon for the market. But the question arises that what is the need for advertisements?
- Advertisements will help business to grow- Advertisements will help you to establish your business. It makes it easier for customers to remember, recognize and recommend you.
- Builds trust in marketplace- It is believed that whatever shown in advertisements will be true. Hence, businessmen try to achieve what they have shown in advertisements, which at lasts help in building trust among customers.
- Enhances goodwill- Advertising is instrumental in increasing goodwill of the concern. It introduces the manufactures and his product to the people. Repeated advertising and better quality of products brings more reputation for the manufacturer and enhances goodwill for the concern
- Helps in competitions- Advertising is greatly helpful in meeting the forces of competition prevalent in the market. Continuous advertisements are essential in order to save the product from clutches of the competitors.
- Increased sales- Advertisements facilitate mass production of goods and services and increase the volume of sales. In other words, sales can be increased with additional expenditure on advertising with every increase in sale, selling expenses will decrease.
This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by kritinidhi.