2. Know the priorities
3. Punctuality and discipline
4. The feeling of empathy with work
7. Make achievable plans
1. Organized: –
• A person should plan all his/her task a day before.
• An employee is expected to keep his/her desk or work station clean.
• Important files should be kept organized so they can be found easily when they are required and a person doesn’t need to waste time in finding them.
• Important documents should be kept stapled always.
• Do not stack whatever is not required.
2. Know the priorities: –
• Set priorities before starting.
• Work according to the way it was planned.
• Work with uppermost priority should be done first.
• Marked the completed work as done for a sense of satisfaction.
• Roles and responsibilities should be clear in mind.
3. Punctuality and Discipline: –
• Try to come 5 minutes before your actual reporting time.
• Try to complete as soon as you can, do not delay it for later.
• The skill of punctuality helps a person in achieving the targets before the deadline.
4. The feeling of empathy with work: –
• One should work with the intention not just because of the orders given by the boss.
• It’s ok to accept your mistakes and say sorry, it helps a person to learn more.
• Be responsible for the work done by you.
5. Diplomatic: –
• A polite NO is not a crime in the workplace. A person should learn to say no to the work that doesn’t belong to him/her.
• A person should be given work as per their interest, qualification, responsibility and authority to take out best from them.
6. Focus: –
• A person is expected to be more focused on the task allotted to him/her.
• Avoid getting engaged in long personal calls.
7. Make achievable plans: –
• A sole individual should not be burdened with all the work.
• Plans that superior makes for subordinated should be according to the qualification, authority and responsibility allotted to him/her.