Two stations always on earth want to communicate through radio broadcast but they are conventionally very far away. The two station can use relays for communication through each others. One earth stations transmit signal to the satellite.
Uplink frequency is the frequency through ground station communicate other satellite. The transponder convert the signals and send it to second earth station called Downlink frequency.
Advantages of Satellite:-
- Higher bandwidths are possible in it.
- The transmission cost is independent from area.
- The coverage area is very high than terrestrial systems.
Disadvantages of Satellite:-
- Launching of satellite into orbits is very costly.
- The bandwidth gradually used.
- High propagation delay for satellite.
This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by kaushlendra.
This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by admin.