Bounce Fitness Code of Conduct
- Consider the well being and safety of participants before the development of performance.
- Develop an appropriate working relationship with participants based on mutual trust and respect.
- Hold the appropriate, valid qualifications and insurance cover.
- Make sure all activities are appropriate to the age, ability and experience of those taking part and ensure all participants are suitably prepared physically and mentally when learning new skills.
- Display consistently high standards of behaviour and appearance, dressing suitably and not using inappropriate language at any time whilst involved with Bounce Fitness activities.
- Never consume alcohol immediately before or during training or events.
- Always report any incidents, referrals or disclosures immediately, following the appropriate guidelines set out in the Bounce Fitness procedures.
- Never condone rule violations or use of prohibited substances.
- Make sure that confidential information is not divulged unless with the express approval of the individual concerned.
- Promote the positive aspects of fitness.Encourage participants to value their performances and not just results.
Assignment Help Features
Assignment Help Services
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help