Course Help Disclaimer page
We've been providing support to students, helping them make the most out of their academic studies, since 2008. The custom academic work that we provide is a powerful tool that will help to boost your coursework grades and examination results when used correctly.
Our Fair Use Policy outlines the way in which the work we provide should be used and gives you the necessary guidance to get the most out of your model answer.
All the custom written papers, solutions for homework and assignments and research material including but not limited to essays, research papers, dissertations, theses, articles, reports and term papers are written for individual research and reference ONLY. Assignmenthelp.net does not promote plagiarism in any form and firmly believes that clients will use custom written papers and research material as models in their individual writing efforts. By using any service of Assignmenthelp.net the client agrees not to directly submit and/or resell/ distribute any term paper, thesis, dissertation, or any other research written material (including but not limited custom written papers, solutions for homework and assignments and research material, essays, research papers, dissertations, theses, articles, reports and term papers) for academic credit at any public or private college, university, or other institution of higher education worldwide. Assignmenthelp.net does not take any responsibility for violation of this code by the client.
As tempting as it may be to submit this model custom written essay, dissertation, or assignment as your own, this isn't how our service is designed to be used. To benefit from any of our model answer services, you should take the model answer we provide as a basis for your own further research, and build on the knowledge within it to create your own, 100% original work.
We're passionate about education and we want you to get the most from your university education. Condoning plagiarism of the original model answer we provide would do a disservice to you, as it may prevent you from acquiring the knowledge you need when it comes to the module's examinations.
Our model answer service gives students an example of how a specific question can be tackled. It may not be the only way the question could be approached, and indeed, you may form an entirely different view to the researcher, but the model answer will provide you with a strong starting point from which to conduct your own research and write your own work. On a step-by-step basis, the correct way to use our model answer is as follows:
- Read through the entire model answer so that you completely understand how the question has been answered.
- Re-read each section or paragraph within the model answer and make notes.
- Try to develop your own ideas and arguments from the notes you have taken.
- The next step is to locate the sources the researcher has used within the model answer and review them.
- Use these sources to help further your research by locating more relevant material.
- Read through all the information you have gathered and make further notes on what you want to include in your own work.
- Use the model answer that our researcher has created as a guide to producing your own work. For example, learn from the structure used, the range and quantity of sources used and the level of critical analysis applied within the work.
- Ensure that your final piece of work is 100% original and has been formulated using your own ideas and perspective.
This will take a bit more effort than simply submitting the model answer as your own work, but it does mean that you'll learn the topic thoroughly and will be prepared for your examinations.
No - handing in the work of a researcher is plagiarism because you are passing off someone else's words as your own. Even if you did make minor alterations to the researcher's work, this would still be considered plagiarism; the work you submit to your university should be entirely your own. The custom research we provide will be of far greater benefit to you if you use it in accordance with this Fair Use Policy. You'll improve your grade, learn how to write a great piece of work and feel a great sense of satisfaction for having done a good job.
Speak to Us
If you have any further questions about our Fair Use Policy, or terms and conditions, please don't hesitate to contact a member of our friendly Customer Experience team.