yEd is a platform independent application written in JAVA that runs on windows,Linux,Mac OS and other platform that support JVM.
yEd is a general purpose diagramming program with multi-document interface and it is free of cost.yEd is used to draw different types of diagrams like flowcharts, network diagrams,UML diagrams,BPMN diagrams,mind maps,organization charts and Entity Relationship diagrams. It also allows the use of custom vector and raster graphics as diagram elements. We provide Assignment Help for yEd UML Diagrams.
YEd can be used load and save the diagrams from GraphML and XML-based format. It can print diagrams including very large diagrams that span multiple pages.
Example yEd Class Diagrams
Features of yEd Software for UML Diagrams
- Automatic layout : It can arrange diagram elements automatically by the use of variety of graph layout algorithms, and it also includes force-based layout, hierarchical layout (for flowcharts), orthogonal layout (for UML class diagrams), and tree layout (for organization charts).
- Data Exchange
- By the use of yEd we can generate diagrams from various format of data which can be imported into it. The Import formats include the Microsoft Excel .xls format for spreadsheet data, the Gedcom format for genealogical data, and also arbitrary XML-based file formats, which are transformed by means of XSLT stylesheets.
- Predefined XSLT style sheets provided by it can process the Apache Ant build script format used to define dependency information in software build processes and the OWL file format for the description of on tologies. Other XML-based data are processed in a generic way.
- yEd Diagrams can be export to SWF (Shockwave Flash) file format and HTML image maps.It can also export into various raster and vector formats, including GIF, JPEG, PNG, EMF, BMP, PDF, EPS, and SVG.
- The information of a diagram structural can be exported as GML (Graph Modeling Language) and TGF (Trivial Graph Format).
To schedule a UML tutoring session/help
To submit yEd Assignment Click here