Every time you surf Internet you browser automatically create a history which is recording your activities. Web history is a record-keeping algorithm, traces the user recent visited web page and data associated to it. Web history include information collected but it is not limited to page title, date and time visit, duration till the user visit, IP address, Personal information such as names and address, passwords and son on.
Should I Delete My Web History?
Having it no bad but if you want to keep it only which make a user to easier and convenient to return back to a particular page. Also having it make it to quicker download if you already visit the same page.
Why Should I Delete My Web History?
If you wish other person cannot see you surf last that deleting the history is recommended especially after using a public computer. Example a same PC you and your friend accessing and you planning surprise for her birthday so to keep this as a secret you should delete history. If you want to protect you work then delete the history.
How to Delete Your Web History.
This part contain step by step instruction to delete history from the different browsers.
Google Chrome deleting the History
- Step 1: Open Google chrome and open the option on the right corner having a box with three lines.
- Step 2: Open the history option. Or press ctrl+shift+delete.
- Step 3: Click on the clear browsing data which will display a selection screen.
- Step 4: From the drop-down menu you can select your desired option.
- Step 5: Check the boxes you want Google chrome to delete.
- Step 6: Click the button Clear browsing data.
Internet Explorer deleting the web history.
- Step 1: Open the browser Internet Explorer and open the setting button which is on the top right side.
- Step 2: Then it will show you some option go to “safety” and click on it. Then go to delete browsing history. Click on it.
- Step 3: That will show you next step select your options by checked them.
- Step 4: then click on the delete option.
Mozilla Firefox deleting the web History
- Step 1: Open Mozilla Firefox and open the option on the right corner having a box with three lines.
- Step 2: then go to history option and click on it.
- Step 3: It will show you the web page you surf last and some option above the result. Click on “clear recent history”.
- Step 4: when you click on clear recent history it will show you a new popup choose your desired option and click “clear now”. It will delete your web history.