BOUML is used to design a UML Diagrams, it is a open resource tool. It is an UML 2 tool box and generate code in C++, Java, Idl, PHP, Python and MuSql. BOUML runs under Windows, Linux and MacOS X.
It is very fast and doesn't require much memory to manage several thousands of classes.AssignmentHelp provide Assignment Help and Homework help related to UML Diagrams and there tools.
Example of BOUML for designing Sequence Diagram
Features of BOUML
- It runs under Linux, MacOS X and Windows
- It allows to program simultaneously in C++, Java, Php, Python, IDL and MySQL
- It is extensible, and the external tool plug-outs may be developed in C++ or Java, using BOUML for their definition as any other program.
- It is very fast and doesn't require much memory to manage several thousands of classes
- It can generate C ++, java and PHP code from the diagram and also reverse it.
- It can generate MySQL code from the diagram and also reverse it.
- It only generates Python code from the Diagram.
- It can import only the models of the Rational Rose the Diagrams are empty.
To schedule a UML tutoring session/help
To submit BOUML assignment Click here